USD Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®
The Application called “USD Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to a USDz file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It supports the following features:
- USD format 1.0
- Supports Revit 2021.1 and 2022
- Texture is supported
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible
- Directly supported on ios devices
- Supports face level colors and face level transparency
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value
- Rebar Entity Supported
- Control the visibility of elements
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- The automation license costs 399 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 15 trails for 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- USDz Exporter works with Revit 2021.1 and 2022.
Informationen zu dieser Version
Version 5.0.21361.3366, 08.04.2022
1.Open Exported File Location. 2.Export Hidden feature 3.Reset feature 4.Preview image 5.Crash Reporter 6.Export Texture 7.Export Rebar Entity