USD Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
The Application called “USD Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to a USDz file.
It supports the following features:
- USD format 1.0
- Supports Revit 2021.1 and 2022
- Texture is supported
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible
- Directly supported on ios devices
- Supports face level colors and face level transparency
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value
- Rebar Entity Supported
- Control the visibility of elements
- We are providing 15 trials for 7-days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 exports in 7-days trial period.
- The paid version cost of this product is 139 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. Users can buy a floating license from here.
- The automation license costs 399 USD.
- For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
Informationen zu dieser Version
Version 5.0.21361.3366, 08.04.2022
1.Open Exported File Location. 2.Export Hidden feature 3.Reset feature 4.Preview image 5.Crash Reporter 6.Export Texture 7.Export Rebar Entity