bimU.io Viewer is a full-fledged online BIM model viewer that truly works for every project member. BIM is not exclusive to BIM managers and technicians. We've built an easy-to-use platform for everyone to review 3D design data without getting hands dirty. Simply upload your BIM model and it will be accessible via a browser instantly. Do some markups then share it securely or embed it in your collaboration software. All can be done with the Free version of bimU.io Viewer.
- Cross-platform across all devices, including desktop, tablet, phone, etc.
- A variety of 3D navigation tools, such as orbit, rotate, pan, zoom, zoom to fit, zoom to selection, section box, section around selection, hide elements, measuring tools, fullscreen mode, etc.
- Create markups with free-hand drawings, comments, and a saved camera viewpoint.
- Query BIM data on the fly without downloading the whole database, including element properties, document properties, project information, file metadata, etc.
- Upload a partial or entire model with current view settings from BIM software with the "Pluginless" technology.
- Open a saved viewpoint in bimU.io 3D viewer or navigate to the same location in BIM software.
- Upload open standard IFC files directly via browser.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) support via Google OAuth and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Share a BIM model publicly or with a password-protected link.
- Embed a BIM model in other software, such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, or your own website.
- Real-time browser notification and email notification.
- Categorise models by colored labels.