eTLipse Elements XPRESS – Building Tool
Automatic building of Architecture models out of rooms, separation lines and user preferences. Basically, it is a way to run a streamlined single execution of several commands of the TL Elements application. eTLipse Elements Xpress (TL Xpress) is also part of TL Elements, our automation suite for Architecture modelling in Autodesk® Revit®. Take a look here: https://www.etlipse.com/tlelements.
In TL Xpress you have a powerful and totally FREE add-in for express Architecture modelling in Revit. Main features:
- Use rooms and separation lines as base elements to build your entire Architecture;
- Automatic application of wall finishes (as new layers or new walls) selected for each room by the user;
- Automatic insertion of doors and windows, selected for each room by the user;
- Automatic creation of walls, floors (and ceilings, for Revit 2022+ only) for each room;
- Optional and automatic join of walls, floors (and ceilings, for Revit 2022+ only) elements;
- Optional and automatic creation of wall parts;
- TL Elements Xpress does not demand or limit its usage to specific templates. It uses types and materials present in any template;
- Powerful core functionalities for lists to handle the selected rooms;
- Two available themes for the user interface: Light or Dark.
Learn more: https://www.etlipse.com/tlxpress
- This add-in requires- Windows® 10 or 11 with .NET Framework 4.8 runtime and Revit 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023.
- TL Xpress is, in essence, an automation tool for Revit, therefore, all operations performed by its features consist of the execution of multiple native operations (that could be manually done in Revit in a long and repetitive process) at once and in an organized workflow, controlled via the user interface. So, the product will not perform any operation that is not allowed or available to be manually done in the Host Application. TL Xpress allows the user to use the existing native features in a highly more productive way. It does not create new ones.
- To be aware of all the limitations of this application, please, read the section Product Limitations on the respective User Agreement (EULA): https://www.etlipse.com/tlxpress-documentation.
- It is not guaranteed that every door or window insertion expected by the user will be performed by the algorithm. In fact, it is not even possible to predict the opening side of door families, since they can be freely modelled by the user. The most expected scenario is that TL Xpress will create the walls and insert the frames automatically according to basic logic, being the users responsible for checking and changing their location and direction according to their project guidelines. So, be aware that this feature is a tool to facilitate the door/window insertion workflow, and not to completely replace it.
- In case you have any doubts while using this add-in, you can always hover your mouse cursor over any of the active commands for useful tooltips on how to use them, or you can send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).