The plugin enables the user to export Autodesk® Revit® files directly from inside Revit to Sketchup files. When installing the plugin the user will automatically get a 21-day trial, During that time the plugin will have all the features of the professional plugin.
The plugin supports exporting textures created inside Revit.
What is the SketchUp File format?
- A file with the SKP extension is a three-dimensional model readable by SketchUp software.
- It allows conceptual designs to be created, viewed and shared quickly and easily.
- Models created with SketchUp can be placed within Google Earth or shared using the 3D Warehouse feature.
Why to Get Plugin from SimLab?
- Great support for materials and textures.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responses support to answer your question.
SimLab Plug-ins are the right option for users who are looking for a specific feature to complete their 3D design application. Add new import, export, 3D PDF creation capability, and even more to your design application.
SimLab skp Exporter is a plug-in for Autodesk Revit. It is a software component that adds a sharing feature to Revit application.
The purpose of this tool is to allow users to share their designs in SKP format.