FBX Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®
"FBX Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to FBX file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- It supports texture and color.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing the Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Users can export the FBX model flipped or swapped along the X, Y, and Z-axis or a combination.
- FBX Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020, 2021.1, 2022 and 2023
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Control the scale of the output OBJ file.
- Rotate by function, which allows us to specify the angle at which we want the model to be rotated in the output FBX file and the plane to which we want it to be rotated (i.e. X, Y & Z - Plane).
- Two Format support i.e ASCII and Binary
- Reset functionality supported.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, the floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here
- The cost of an automation license is 299 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.