Dramatically reduce the time to build your electrical design in Autodesk® Revit®. PowerCad-M is a live electrical schematic that gives you ultimate control over your electrical design, simplifying your design workflow and allowing you see exactly what’s going on in your model.
- Calculate electrical planning loads using the room or space data in your model
- Check all the families that should connect to an electrical system within your model simply
- Build your electrical system with a unique drag and drop interface
- Find unconnected boards and connect them with ease
- Access the panel schedule or zoom to the component in 3D space directly from the schematic
- Rename panels with ease, including adding the floor they are located on in their name
- Export electrical data to excel
- Publish your completed schematic to a drafting quickly to be included in your construction drawings
- Export your electrical model to PowerCad-5 to calculate arc fault, complete maximum demand calculations, harmonic analysis and much more
- Use PowerCad-M as verification tool to quickly check the electrical system in any model
PowerCad Software has been creating software for electrical engineers for over 25 years and is an Authorised Autodesk Developer. Download the 14-day free trial of PowerCad-M today to try it yourself.
Please visit www.powercad-r.com/powercad-m/ for PowerCad-M pricing.
Access free support at support@PowerCad-R.com
For the latest software update details please see our release notes: