- Distribute Lighting fixtures and devices (including communication devices) in rooms in Rows and Columns and automaticly allign the distribution to room orientation/rotation
by selecting Room/Space
or by pre-input 3 consecutive Points (3 Corners of Room) :
- Base-point is the first corner of Rectangular Array (Room).
- Second-Point allows you to get the x-axis and the y-axis and the distance between each item.
- Third-Point is the second corner of Rectangular Array (Room).
- It's recommended to use the manual 3 Point method with Rooms with special shapes and geometry (circle , ellipse, etc..)
- Useful in the distribution of Lighting, Sensors and communication devices
The 2 methods of destribution are
- X and 2 X spacing: the distance between the elements and each other is double the distance between the elements and the borders
- Equidistant spacing: the distance between the elements and each other is equal to the distance between the elements and the borders
The selected element will be copied to an array therefore the result array elements will have the same Level, Host, Elevation and Offset & other instance parameters of the original element. The Add-in will copy the element in the Horizontal plan only
Informationen zu dieser Version
Version 1.2.1, 05.03.2020
Supports all Revit languages
Zum Schreiben einer Bewertung anmelden Technische Hilfe erhalten
Great tool. Could you make it work for air terminals and fire alarm devices also ?