LotSpec for Autodesk® Revit® 2023
A Smarter Way to Manage Your Options
Designed for the modern day production home builder, LotSpec provides a powerful option management infrastructure for Revit and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture that allows for the efficient support of many structural options using intuitive rules, smart tools and flexible workflows. LotSpec brings automation to the process of creating lot specific documents used for permitting and construction and also includes a powerful set of tools for building master plan documentation used for bidding and approval processes.
Advantages of LotSpec
- Build option selection lists, option packages and option sets intuitively with organizational freedom.
- Create option selection rules with interactive feedback to help eliminate errors related to unsupported option combinations.
- Leverage several option types to apply rules to project elements for displacement or in-place parametric changes with onscreen labels to validate LotSpec relationships.
- Utilize exterior and interior auto dimensioning tools to help ease challenges brought about by the displaced nature of fully optioned projects.
- Produce lot specific projects and documentation that show exactly what is required for construction with LotSpec solve automation.
- Assemble master plan documentation using solved option set combinations and Quick Sheets tools for more efficient master sheet development.
The trial period is 30 days and all features of application will be available.
To begin using LotSpec you must register for an activation key. After installation of LotSpec, open Revit and follow the instructions below when prompted with the LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard.
- Click the Request Trial License button on LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard.
- On the User Registration page, fill out the required fields and click the Register button.
- At this point you should receive an email with your trial activation key. Open the email and copy the activation key.
- Back on the User Registration page of the LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard, click the Next button.
- On the Activate Online page, paste your activation key and click the Activate license key button.
- Your LotSpec for Revit trial license should now be active. Click the Finish button.