Walk-Through-3D™ for Autodesk ® Revit®
Walk-Through-3D™ for Revit 6.0 is a proof of concept add-in to connect Revit and Unity® gaming development platform.
The add-in supports export of 3D model geometry from Revit to Unity allowing users to have the first person 3D shooter game like experience while using Revit created model as the 3D environment.
The main features of the add-in includes:
- Export of 3D model geometry with materials and textures from Revit to Walk-Through-3D.
- Manipulation of the resulting 3D model in a similar fashion to a 3D first-person shooter game.
- Support of textures along with an ability to apply weather effects.
- Generation of a standalone executable package to view the exported Revit model in a three-dimensional representation that requires neither Autodesk Revit nor Unity installations.
- Support of HTC® Vive virtual reality headset and controllers.
- Light source settings.
The video below demonstrates the add-in's basic functionalities:
Next video demonstrates the add-in control via HTC Vive:
Please download Unity 2020.1 or newer to use data export feature.
Walk-Through-3D is compatible with Revit 2019-2021.