In Autodesk® Revit®, you can easily upgrade an older file version to the current version by opening it in Revit and saving it as the file. But this function only allows you to open files one by one and you must wait until it is finished, in order to process another file.
So if you have many files that need to be upgraded, then this add-in will help you to easily upgrade all the Revit model, family, and template files in your library:
- Add as many Revit model, family, and template files as you want to upgrade
- Set the detach option for your Central model files
- Add Prefix, Suffix for your output file in batch
- Create a category folder for Revit families
- Easily checking up the progress and log file
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 1.0.0, 12.04.2021