NonicaTab PRO. Professional use. FREE 30 day trial
Access & Deploy your Dynamo Scripts in Autodesk® Revit® like a PRO!
NonicaTab PRO creates a new Revit toolbar with 3 profiles of 12 buttons each easy to customize with your Dynamo scripts and favorite icons. Profiles (Default, Beta, and Gamma) can be easily switched at runtime to use different sets of buttons. You will have independent sets of buttons for each Revit version!
NonicaTab PRO runs Dynamo in the background and pops up input windows such as Data Shapes nodes or our Input Window. NonicaTab notifies if the script was run successfully or with errors or warnings. NEW 2023: Click on the notification cloud to find out which specific nodes and messages brought the error.
The PRO version also allows you to import and export your NonicaTab PRO toolbars and share them easily. A file (.nonica/.ntab) will be created in your selected location which you can use to import in any other computer with NonicaTab PRO. INCLUDING PACKAGES read below!
NEW 2023: Every time you click on a NonicaTab button, the execution data is gathered in your computer. Go to Settings to visualize how your Dynamo scripts are being run with our built-in interactive graphs. You can also select datasets of your connected toolbars and explore your teams execution data.
Always the latest version! Use Connect in Settings to automate your deployments:
- Connect the target computers, in which you want to deploy your toolbars automatically, to a file in a shared location (Dropbox, OneDrive).
- Every time you export from your computer and overwrite the connected file, this will be detected by target computers when executing scripts and all Dynamo scripts, icons, packages, keyboard shortcuts, scheduling settings will be updated AUTOMATICALLY.
- NEW 2023: Every time you update a deployed toolbar, a record with the changes will be stored in the .nonica file. When deployed toolbars are automatically updated, users will be shown this data record, so they are aware of the changes.
Hotkeys, Playlists and Scheduling settings are now also available!
- Hotkeys: Set a keyboard shortcut to run your Dynamo Scripts/Playlists without even looking for the button.
- Playlists: Create a list of Dynamo scripts that would be run one after the other.
- Scheduler: Easily run a playlist of Dynamo scripts every 5 minutes without doing anything or quickly set a script to be run every time after you open, save, sync, print your project or load a Revit family. You can do so in two clicks!
What about the Dynamo packages? FORGET ABOUT THEM! If your Dynamo scripts are running well on your PC, they will run well in the importing computer. When you export your toolbars, NonicaTab PRO detects all the installed Dynamo packages required to run the scripts in your toolbars and they will be imported together with your toolbar. This feature is only available for Dynamo scripts created from Revit 2020 or later versions and Dynamo 2.3 or later versions.
This new release also includes INPUT DETECTOR! If you want NonicaTab PRO to ask for input values before executing your Dynamo script, you only need to set the node as "Is Input". Inputs are ordered alphabetically by name and number. NEW 2023: You can now also freeze or unfreeze nodes directly from Revit!
If you prefer to set up your own icons and scripts, the PRO version also has some features that you will love;
- Refresh All. Update all Dynamo scripts in your NonicaTab buttons in one click. All you need to do is to keep your modified Dynamo script in the same location with the same name.
- Icons. Select any jpg or png image of any size and it will automatically be converted and included in your NonicaTab button.
Important requirements to use NonicaTab PRO:
- Internet connection stable is required to use NonicaTab PRO. Please, contact us directly for bulk or offline purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dynamo version from 2.0 is required. You can update your version of Dynamo at https://dynamobuilds.com/ using the installer (.exe). Contact us!
- All Dynamo packages should be installed in the exporting computer to import successfully in other computers.
Nonica team is committed to its users. Please, contact us email@example.com if you have any doubts or need help. We would be glad to help.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).