Read Help Document
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter For Revit has following features :
- It supports texture and colour.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information please click here.
About This VersionVersion 188.8.131.52, 7/11/2018
1.Fixed : Selection entities were not getting exported for some models. 2.Enhancement : Added "Accept terms and conditions" checkbox in Trial license information dialog.