The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
The OBJ Exporter For Revit has the following features:
- It supports texture and color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- The precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 7-day trials of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 7-day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here.
- We also provide floating license, the floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.6.20020.3182, 7/21/2020
Enhancement: Added license reset functionality.