The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter For Revit has following features :
- It supports texture and colour.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 184.108.40.206, 1/17/2019
1. Enhancement : Added support for exporting active views 2. Enhancement : Added model units in OBJ file as comment