USD Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®
The Application called “USD Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to a USDz file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It supports the following features:
- USD format 1.0
- Supports Revit 2021.1 and 2022
- Texture is supported
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible
- Directly supported on ios devices
- Supports face level colors and face level transparency
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value
- Rebar Entity Supported
- Control the visibility of elements
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- The automation license costs 399 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 15 trails for 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- USDz Exporter works with Revit 2021.1 and 2022.
Acerca de esta versión
Versión 5.0.21361.3366, 08/04/2022
1.Open Exported File Location. 2.Export Hidden feature 3.Reset feature 4.Preview image 5.Crash Reporter 6.Export Texture 7.Export Rebar Entity
Reseñas de clientes