Tables is your perfect Autodesk® Revit® companion, an easy and familiar one stop shopping solution to boost your productivity in Revit. Simple, yet powerful!
Tables is a spreadsheet application deeply integrated into Revit - think of it like having the power of Excel inside Revit. It works bidirectional - which means that you can make edits in the spreadsheet and push the values back into Revit - and is 100% compatible with Microsoft Excel. With Tables you can not only create and format beautiful Excel spreadsheets directly from Revit and create templates that you can use for further projects, but you can also edit, structure, manage or compare your Revit projects. You can write information from your xlsx Tables file back into your Revit model and use the same logic for other projects.
Additionally you can use our SmartCreation commands to create levels, views, rooms and sheets with placed views with Tables, there will be even more in the near future so stay tuned!
We also added specific commands for BIM management and coordination tasks to help you stay on top of your data and be more productive. And all of this with the refinements that a modern xlsx-based spreadsheet application can offer you. This makes BIM really fun!
Tables will become your perfect Revit companion! Simple, yet powerful!
- Create all kinds of Revit schedules and keep them synchronized (data & formatting)
- Import Revit schedules, Key Schedules & Material take-offs with a few clicks
- Manage your model, key schedules, sheets and revisions etc. easily via xlsx spreadsheets and in-place selection dialogs
- Create unplaced rooms, levels, level based views and sheets with placed views
- Dive deep into the Revit database for model checks and QA
- Also: Use hundreds of Excel functions directly in Revit via Tables
- Increase your productivity with the power of Excel
- The live link between Tables and Revit gives you infinite use cases!
Tables: Spreadsheets inside Revit. And a lot more.
Tables works with Autodesk Revit 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016. English and German Versions available.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Acerca de esta versiónVersión 2021.2.9, 06/11/2020
Directiva de privacidad del editor