Your Autodesk® Revit® Family library might contain a thousand Families. Usually, they have many types of thumbnail icon styles (preview images). This makes it hard to search them visually.
This app has been created to help you to standardize your Revit Library with your custom option with just one click.
Some main feature of the add-in:
- Add multiple Revit families by folder or files
- Option to set view orientation
- Option to set view detail level, graphic display, background setting
- Options to hide dimension, reference line, reference plane, levels, connectors, light sources, host elements and imported categories
- Smooth lines with anti-liaising
- 2D plan views for selected Categories
- Upgrade families from the older version
- Add suffix, a prefix for the family name
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).