LotSpec for Autodesk® Revit® 2023
A Smarter Way to Manage Your Options
Designed for the modern day production home builder, LotSpec provides a powerful option management infrastructure for Revit and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture that allows for the efficient support of many structural options using intuitive rules, smart tools and flexible workflows. LotSpec brings automation to the process of creating lot specific documents used for permitting and construction and also includes a powerful set of tools for building master plan documentation used for bidding and approval processes.
Advantages of LotSpec
- Build option selection lists, option packages and option sets intuitively with organizational freedom.
- Create option selection rules with interactive feedback to help eliminate errors related to unsupported option combinations.
- Leverage several option types to apply rules to project elements for displacement or in-place parametric changes with onscreen labels to validate LotSpec relationships.
- Utilize exterior and interior auto dimensioning tools to help ease challenges brought about by the displaced nature of fully optioned projects.
- Produce lot specific projects and documentation that show exactly what is required for construction with LotSpec solve automation.
- Assemble master plan documentation using solved option set combinations and Quick Sheets tools for more efficient master sheet development.