FBX Exporter For Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
"FBX Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to FBX file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- It supports texture and color.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing the Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Users can export the FBX model flipped or swapped along the X, Y, and Z-axis or a combination.
- FBX Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020, 2021.1, 2022 and 2023
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Control the scale of the output OBJ file.
- Rotate by function, which allows us to specify the angle at which we want the model to be rotated in the output FBX file and the plane to which we want it to be rotated (i.e. X, Y & Z - Plane).
- Two Format support i.e ASCII and Binary
- Reset functionality supported.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
Acerca de esta versión
Versión 5.0.22157.3394, 29/06/2022
1.Export Hidden feature 2.Rotate feature 3.Export Unit 4.Swap flip 5.Scaling 6.Reset feature 7.Preview image 8.Open Exported File Location. 9.Crash Reporter
Reseñas de clientes