This add-in allows you to create sketches for reinforcement. Thumbnails are generated as graphics files like .png and placed in a separate folder with the project file. When changes are made to the project you should run the command to update the schedule.
Main changes in version 5.0.0
Sketch of reinforcement can be obtained:
• for the whole reinforcement of the project
• for selected rebars by manually in the project
• for rebars of the current view
• for rebars of a some partition (provided that the partitions were created in the project)
Sketch of reinforcement can be created in two ways:
- Preparation of sketch on based rod geometry.
In this case, the drawing is prepared as a sketch, instead of the actual form which was used in version 3.0. The geometry of the bar is displayed on the scale to better show all parts of the rods and to improve the readability of the drawing.
Additional preparation data is not required.
- Preparation of sketch on based a standard picture.
In this case, a sketch is created on based on standard pictures. The standard pictures prepared according to code BS8666:2005 and Gost21:501 at present.
In both cases, it is possible to include \ disable the display length of the straight segment of hooks.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).