Let's face it! An accurate roof design is critical for your model takeoffs, roof plans, and elevations for your construction documents. The RoofCreator® application is an add-in for Autodesk® Revit® Software that allows advanced modeling of roofs in Revit. Though Revit itself has a native roof feature, it quickly reaches its limitation when trying to model real-world residential roofs. The RoofCreator application is a supplemental tool that allows the user the create advanced roofs which are created from native Revit roof elements. NOTE: This application does not operate on previously modeled Revit roofs, unless they were initially created using the RoofCreator application.
- Create and modify multiple pitch roofs with ease
- Ability to solve roofs for multiple bearing heights.
- Overhang and Cantilever support.
- Quick and easy dormer modeling
- Maintain Fascia Alignment for Elevations
- Point Slopes and False Gables
The RoofCreator trial version is a fully functioning application. After downloading the app, you will have the option to take a free 30 day trial or to purchase. Activation codes are sent via email.