OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies and sketches to an OBJ file.
The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- It supports texture and color.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing the Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Users can export the OBJ model flipped or swapped along the X, Y, and Z-axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020, 2021.1, 2022.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Control the scale of the output OBJ file.
- Rotate by function, which allows us to specify the angle at which we want the model to be rotated in the output OBJ file and the plane to which we want it to be rotated (i.e. X, Y & Z - Plane).
Click here to get the list of our clients.