LTM® - Landscape Terrain Modeller
The LTM® plug-in contains:
Functions to modify floors:
- Create Sub Element by typing slope – point out the start and endpoint.
- Create Sub Element by typing slope – point out the start and endpoint with the endpoint on a different floor.
- Match Sub Element by aligning Sub Elements (with or without offset) in two floors sharing edges.
- Adjust Sub Elements – adjust all sub-elements in a selected area.
- Sub Elements in Real Level – set the sub-elements in reel levels and not relative to the floor level.
- InFill floor – Create/update a floor inside an opening on another floor.
- Unify Slope – extending a slope between two points and a third point.
- Match Floor to Grading – adjust the floor to match the corners of a grating.– Find Coordinate – creating a cross with coordinates at a specific coordinate.
- Sketch Annotation to floor - Convert Sketch annotations to a vertex in floors or Toposurfaces.
- Match floor to object – Match the elevation on floor vertexes with imported IFC/DWG
- Match point to object – Match/Set the elevation on a single point on floor vertexes with imported IFC/DWG
- Match Curbs to element – Match the elevations of curbs from the attached floor.
Functions to create Filled Regions attached to floors:
- Create a Filled Region – create a filled region with the same shape as the floor.
- Clone Filled Region – clone filled regions from another view and preserve the connection to the floor.
- Update Filled Regions – if the shape of the floor is changed all filled regions will adjust to the new shape.
- Update by Selection – the selected filled region is updated.
- Cut/Fill SubSoil - calculate cut/fill volume between floors and toposurface.
- Import Model Lines - import model lines from DWG, in the right level and line style.
- Change style & elevation - match line style and elevation.
- Offset Lines – create contour lines between 2 selected lines.
- Elevation texts – place texts on the selected contour lines showing the Z Value.
- Elevation info – showing the Z Value or placing a text on the selected line.
- Create toposurface – Create toposurface on selected model lines.
- Toposurface to Floor – create a floor from the information in a Toposurface.
- Building on Toposurfaces - Move buildings to the right level on the toposurface.
- Sketch New Annotation - Create new Sketch Spot elevation, using the slope in the LTM Menu
- Sketch Interpolation - Create new Sketch Spot elevation, using interpolation between two Sketch elevations
- Sketch Slope – Insert text showing the slope between two Sketch elevations
- Update Sketch Slope – Update text showing the slope between two Sketch elevations
- Place Annotation – Place an annotation and type the elevation
- Place Annotation 3D – Place an annotation getting the elevation from the selected object
- Slope Texts – creating slope texts on selected floors (colored by Min- and Max slope)
- Slope - Coloring the faces depending on the slopes
- Slope Min/Max - Coloring the faces depending on the floors Min/Max Settings
- Objects on Lines – Insert Families along with a series of lines.
- Spot Elevation – creating Spot elevation on selected floors.
- Create Floor from bottom face – creating a floor on the bottom face of the object
- DXF Export, export the surfaces and all layers to DXF format
- Export Sketch annotations in csv format
- Import data from csv/excel/dwg
The LTM® plug-in is a powerful tool for anyone working with the landscape in Autodesk® Revit®, allowing the user to unleash the full potential of Revit when it comes to landscape architecture.