ProtoTech's OBJ Importer for Revit®
OBJ importer for Autodesk® Revit® imports the OBJ file into Revit.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It has the following features:
- Supports importing of OBJ models with triangular mesh data.
- Supports Revit 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically. Email us as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single-machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The cost of an automation license is 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-day trial period.