Advanced Revision Cloud
This add-in will help you manage your Revision Clouds with Advanced Tools.
1. FILTER: Show Clouds only from a specific Revision, View, Sheet or by the text in the Comments.
2. SHOW REVISION CLOUD: Now you can find all your Revision Clouds inside any View. Just pick a Cloud from the list and push the SHOW REVISION CLOUD button.
3. DELETE REVISION CLOUD: From the add-in FORM you can easily delete Clouds
4. EXPORT TO EXCEL: Export a complete Schedule with all the information of the Revision Clouds, including GRID LOCATION, VIEW LOCATION, COORDINATES, EXTENDED DATA, and an IMAGE of the REVISION CLOUD exported from Autodesk® Revit®. These Images will be included as independent Files and also will be inserted into the Excel File.
5. EXPORT TO POWER POINT (NEW): Export a complete Power Point Presentation with all the information of the Revision Clouds, including GRID LOCATION, VIEW LOCATION, COORDINATES, EXTENDED DATA, and an IMAGE of the REVISION CLOUD exported from Autodesk® Revit®. These Images will be included as independent Files and also will be inserted into the Power Point.
6. DETAILING (NEW): Now you can colorize your REVISION CLOUDS according to the current status. Fill your drawing with colors for better understanding and communication. Also you can create a Legend of these colors with one click.
7. EXTENSIVE DATA: The add-in adds 3 additional Fields of data to each Revision Cloud: RESPONSE, RESPONSIBLE and STATUS. This additional information will help you to manage your COORDINATION SESSIONS and keep track of CHANGES, STATUS, and assign a RESPONSIBLE for each query.
8. DYNAMIC GRAPHICS: Visualize the current state of your project in the new GRAPHICS TAB.
Hi, I am testing your plugin out for our firm. Typically we cloud in the view. Because of this practice, we are not seeing sheet names and numbers associated with clouds in the report we are only seeing the view name. For us to invest firm wid in this plugin we would need the ability to cloud in the view and see the sheet name and number where the cloud is shown. I know you can see what sheets a view is displayed on is it possible to associate this information with a cloud in view.
Thank you Christopher. I understand It would be good to display the information you are requesting. I will check the code to try to add this feature.
Thank you Martin. I just ckecked the code and It is possible to add what you request. Next update of Advanced Revision Cloud will have this new feature.
Thank you for the effort we have been testing your product for a week now and we do like what we see.
Muy practicvo para los RFIs
me facilito mucho la organizacion de datos para exportar en excel y con imagenes.
It's the best way to organize your revision clouds,
Poder editar el comentario y uniformizarlo, previo a exportarlo , segun se crea onveniente, es lo màs util.
To be able to change the comments and standarized it before exporting it is the most useful.
muy buena recomendado 100%
De lo mejor que eh podido encontrar para la correccion de cualquier proyecto, a mi empresa le ayuda mucho, gracias.
esta app me permite encontrar y tener a la mano cada una de las revisiones y asi poder corregirlas rapidamente
Con el aporte de esta aplicacion, resulta de gran ayuda.
Muy necesario para la gestion de datos.
This will significantly reduce the amount of time needed for manage the revision clouds. After a trial on a small schedule, it seems to work as advertised. Thank you for sharing with us.
Esta aplicacion me permite generar reportes de vista de manera automatica y eficiente, recomiendo esta aplicacion a todos los conocedores del mismo
I have just tried the free trial and while I think it is good, I would need it to report the sheet number as well as the sheet name for it to be worth while.
Thank you Neil. We will add the Sheet Number to the report in the new update.
La encuetro genial, muy útil sin duda!