Leggi documento Guida
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2016 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD. User can buy the paid version from here
- For activation, please contact: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Informazioni sulla versioneVersione 22.214.171.124, 15/01/2019
Enhancement : Added support to export views from Revit in 3DPDF. Enhancement : Allow user to disable any user selections in 3DPDF. Enhancement : Added support for Default tessellation. Enhancement : Added support for Texture scaling. Fixed : Settings in preferences dialog were not retrieved correctly.
Recensioni dei clienti