Duplicate Sheet Pro
This app extends the functionalities of the Duplicate Sheet add-in available at
The basic function includes:
1) Duplicate without views:
- Duplicate existing sheets to make new empty sheets.
- Choose a new titleblock family for duplicated sheet.
- Set sheet number and sheet name with prefixes and suffixes.
2) Duplicate with views:
- Duplicate views on existing sheet with duplicate option: Duplicate, with Detailing or Dependent
- Set name of duplicated views with prefixes and suffixes.
- Apply new view template for duplicated views.
- Option for duplicate or not duplicate Schedule, Legend View.
And with the Pro version you have additional functionalities:
- Choose which view is duplicate
- Use new technology to duplicate sheet with very high speed (x20 times than the original version)
- Duplicate Assembly Sheet.
- Include dialog result
- Duplicate dependent view system same with original dependent view.
Note: Once this app is purchased, it can be used for 30 days without activation.
I have a new project starting in 2022 and having this available would be much appreciated. It has worked great, just wish the views would retain the view numbers on the new sheets and when overlapping views it would be nice if they stayed the same. currently the numbers reset but not a huge deal and when overlapping floor and RCP I always have to re-place on the sheet for the RCP to be on top of the floor plan.
Works great, but one flaw - on high resoltuion monitors selecting the license window, then going back to the duplicate window causes the box to shrink too small. there is no wa to strech it bigger unfortuantly. I suspect the monitor DPI setting is causing the issue. Hoping this is corrected in the future.
*Edit* After a year and a half of having it, I used it once for a major project that saved me some time. But then this happened...
I got a new computer and migrated all my settings over. This app would not work afterwards as the request code had changed and the old license would not work with the new license code. I contacted the author who responded that old code could not be used anymore and I should just purchase a new license. Well sir, No. I will not spend another $40 on your plugin.