The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
The WebGL Exporter for Revit has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colors.
- The option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or facelevel.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017,2018,2019 and 2020.
このバージョンについてバージョン 4.3.19287.3141., 2019/10/28
1.Fixes : Fixes in license mechanism.