The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter for Revit has the following features :
- It supports texture and color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Users can export the OBJ model flipped or swapped along X, Y and Z-axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version of this product from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.
このバージョンについてバージョン 4.6.20020.3182, 2020/06/01
Enhancement: Added license reset functionality.