Batch PDF Print and crop for PDF sheets in Autodesk® Revit®.
Automatic sheet size selection
- Printed sheets paper sizes will always correspond to the sheet dimensions in Autodesk Revit® (scale will be preserved).
All sheets in one PDF
- Support for merge selected sheets into one PDF file.
- Sheets are printed to PDF in a few seconds.
Print setup options
- Setup for colors, raster quality, hide ref/work planes, hide scope boxes, and more.
- No additional output files rename. Custom filenames solution allows you to compose filenames from an optional text and parameters available in the project.
- Remove the diacritics option.
- Use collection for easy grouping of your sheets and reuse it for future print.
- Collections are compatible with native Revit Sheet Sets. Any changes made in CCpdf will apply to the Revit Sheet Sets.
- Filtering all sheets by parameters.
CCpdf 2019 supports Revit 2019.
Additional purchase information
With the purchase of this version you automatically receive all the older available versions of the plugin. Example: If you purchase the 2019 version of this plugin you will get 2018 and 2017 version for free!
To claim your free license reach to us on email@example.com and we will send you your additional codes.
このバージョンについてバージョン 1.4.103, 2021/02/18