Przeczytaj dokument pomocy
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has the following features:
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2016, 2017, 2018,2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 396 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 4.6.20020.3182, 03.02.2020
Enhancement :Added license reset functionality.