Digitteck® NameConvention™– Whether you are working on small or large-scale projects, naming convention will always be an important component of your work. Naming conventions and standards are required whether you implement BIM or not. Variability and inconsistencies often lead to confusion, error, and loss of time.
With this app you can easily apply naming conventions to your elements. You get a great overview of the names currently used in your project and ensure that they are properly set.
The features “find and replace” and “wrap” allow making group changes for a selection or all elements in a table.
With the key features “export to Excel” and “export Lexicon to Excel” you can make changes in Excel or even define a set of possible values for an element (one example is to create data for multiple languages).
You can easily save your changes into the Autodesk® Revit® model by clicking the Sync button.
Important features :
- Change names in the grid for Views (Schedules, Legends, Reports, ViewSheets, Views
- Change name, department, occupancy, the number for Rooms
- Filter rooms by state (Placed/Unplaced/Redundant/Not Enclosed)
- Delete button for most components (easy delete not placed Rooms)
- Change names of Materials, Areas, DesignOptions, Groups, Parts
- Excel support for exporting, changing, importing
- Lexicon Excel - import data as a dictionary (e.g. different values for multiple languages)
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 2.1.2, 14.09.2020
Zasady ochrony prywatności wydawcy