Digitally signed app
Ez-ISO is an Autodesk® Revit® add-in used to generate piping isometric drawings using Revit models.
[Ez-ISO's Differentiator & Advantage]
- Simple installation and automatic update through NTD (No Touch Deployment)
- Configuration minimizes to draw piping Isometric drawing quickly and correctly from the Revit model.
- Calculate PMS & 2D symbol automatically based on the Revit model.
- The material creates an automation function(Bolt, gasket, etc…)of non-modeling components.
- Reduction of human error of drawing for the cost to create a piping isometric drawing.
- The most powerful isometric engine. Created by 「HUENSYSTEM」
- 10x faster than the current work scope with Ez-ISO.
- Isometric drawing can be created in various types of piping work such as industrial/environmental plant piping, plumbing, HVAC, and Fire Fighting.
- Creation of isometric drawing to connect with “Ez-Spool” to output weld map drawing
- Various joints such as welding, bonding, compression, and flanged can be expressed and processed.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Opis wersji testowej
- The trial version of the app allows the user to generate a maximum of up to 10 piping Isometric Drawings from the 3D Revit models.
- All the functionalities in the trial app are the same as the standard app (paid version) except the generation of drawings is limited to 10 numbers.
- Users need to have an account to save the drawings (Register and create an account with this link: https://eziso.huensystem.com/bbs/register.php )
To purchase the standard license, please visit https://eziso.huensystem.com.
Or contact our sales team to get support to purchase the software, "sales support email: email@example.com"
Informacje na temat tej wersji
Wersja V2, 05.09.2022
Released May 10, 2022. (Updates will be automatically updated when you click the Ez-ISO Icon)
zaloguj się, aby napisać recenzję Pomoc techniczna
It is very fast extraction and what I need most.
Hey, i've installed the addin but i don't understand what i would be getting if i buy 50 drawings for 450 dollars for example? As far as i can tell i can save the drawings myself anyway right?