The App exports building elements in the current view from Autodesk® Revit® into the .stf File format for importing to DIALux 4® and Evo®.
Currently, supported model elements to be exported are:
- Windows (Curtain walling excluded)
The Elements are then written to the .stf file which can be imported into DIALux 4®, the add-in also exports a 3D DWG file to the same chosen location which can then be overlayed in DIALux®.
Luminaires are imported into DIALux® as placeholders which can then be swapped out for other luminaire photometric files for calculation.
Geometry can be imported into DIALux EVO® through the use of the .stf file but it doesn't support windows, doors or luminaires.
Licenses are based on a single set tied to the user Autodesk account.
Product Road Map.
NOTE: Anyone purchasing the app will get access to the future releases including functionality to bring luminaires back into Revit!
- Import .STF files, map to luminaires within the project and place families
- Assign references to the imported luminaires and choose the parameter for them to be written to
- DWG file to import lumianires into Revit
- Additional export element support for curtain wall glazing panels
- Option to either export Rooms or Spaces
- Perform Calculations within Revit using the Lumen method
- Space manager to define requirements
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 2020.0.0, 18.01.2021
Zasady ochrony prywatności wydawcy