Enscape™ is a real-time rendering and virtual reality plugin for Autodesk® Revit® (also for Rhino, SketchUp, Archicad, and Vectorworks). It’s the only real-time rendering solution that plugs directly into your modeling software, giving you an integrated design and visualization workflow across all project phases.
Enscape allows you to work intuitively with accessible rendering that requires no prior specialized knowledge to use. You can design, document, and visualize simultaneously from one model. It is the easiest and fastest way to turn your models into immersive 3D experiences.
Used by renowned architecture firms in over 150 countries, such as Foster + Partners and Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), Enscape brings your designs to life and enables you to give clients an unparalleled design experience.
- Real-time walk-through – Fully rendered 3D walkthrough that can be navigated and explored from every angle.
- Synchronize views – Use Enscape as a detailed rendered viewport for Revit.
- Virtual reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Site Context – Import real-world context into your renderings with OpenStreetMap.
- Orthographic views – Illustrate proportions by using parallel projection to create rendered two-dimensional views and axonometric perspectives.
- BIM info – Display all relevant BIM data in the Enscape window.
- Collaborative annotation – Capture and communicate feedback with your team and external stakeholders.
- Architectural rendering styles – Help your clients understand your design by adapting the rendering style to the design stage. Chose between white mode, sketch mode and heat map.
- Update views – Adjust the sun position and camera parameters independently to each view.
- Material and Asset Libraries – Choose from 390+ predefined materials and 3500+ assets.
- Material Editor – Fine-tune materials and make use of height maps and adjust textures to heighten the realism. Evaluate options with the “Replace with Enscape Material” function.
- Adjustable Assets - Perfect your scenes by choosing the right variant or customizing color and materials for selected assets.
- Custom Asset Library – Import your own models into Enscape and organize them by creating your own categories.
- Multi-Asset Placement and Editing – Pick, place, select and modify multiple assets all at once.
- Video textures – Include animated surfaces in your design.
- NVIDIA DLSS Support – Deep Learning Super Sampling technology support to improve performance in walkthroughs.
- Video path – Explore multiple options for every keyframe.
- Batch Panorama - Render multiple panoramas at once.
- Panorama Tour - Navigate with ease through the best parts of your project by connecting multiple 360° Panorama views.
- Exe or Web Standalone Export – Share your work with anyone as a fully rendered executable (.exe) file or web standalone.
- Alpha Channel Export – Render an image with a transparent background and add the right backdrop with ease.
- QR Code – Create QR codes for easy scanning and project exploration.
Main use cases:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Free Trial Version and pricing:
Enscape offers a 14-day free trial. Visit and discover Enscape here: https://enscape3d.com/pricing/
By registering for a trial, you agree to receive promotional emails.
For more information about the latest version, visit: https://enscape3d.com/latest-version/
For more information about features, visit: https://enscape3d.com/features/
Opis wersji testowej
Free Trial Version:
The free trial expires after 14 days. After that, you can buy a monthly or yearly license at our Enscape store: