FamilyReviser is a free Autodesk® Revit® add-in/plugin to help you to manage Revit families in your projects.
How it will help you?
- Export/save in an organized way the Revit families from a project to a specific folder/subfolder.
- No more Revit families backup files in your system/project library.
- Add prefix and/or suffix to a family name or type name.
- Find and replace the family name or type name.
- Rename family name or type name in the easiest way.
- Load families from multiple directories to your model with Revit version preview
- Workset Management - modify worksets by category and by rules.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
Informacje na temat tej wersji
Wersja 22.214.171.124, 04.08.2021
New Features -Export/Organize your Revit Families using multiple destination paths called repositories. - Import tab to load families from multiple directories to your model with Revit version preview. - Define subfolder search depth to import families. - Export families to directories and groups per category. - Export your families list to Excel and CSV (Family Name, Type Name, and Category). Enhancements - New filtering options in Worksets tab. - Performance and stability. - UI/UX. Bug Fix - Missing Categories in the Worksets tab. - Invalid Families names freezing the plugin. - Current selection listing all families of the same category. - Selected Annotation Symbols being ignored. - Active View not working when current view is changed without closing/reopening the plugin. - Replacing option acting as Case Sensitive when Case Sensitive option is not active.