**Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2019 and Revit® 2020 versions**
This is the Full version -12-month Desktop Subscription.
*IMPORTANT: The Link to Excel app is part of the larger PowerPack for Autodesk® Revit®. On installation, please select Link to Excel from the list of packages to install.*
Languages available on installation: English, French, Czech, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian and Russian.
Multi-year, network and bulk subscription options available from GRAITEC direct: graitec.com/world
*IMPORTANT: This app is FREE for GRAITEC Revit Subscription customers - please contact GRAITEC for more details*
Link to Excel PowerPack for Autodesk® Revit® extends the functionality of Revit by enabling content to be added to, and extracted from Revit by using existing schedules already defined in the project or by building a custom table on the fly using any project parameters.
Based on the concept of importing/exporting *.xls files, this feature allows users to synchronize data between Revit and an Excel table linked to a project model. The source data can either be an existing Revit schedule, or a new list of parameters available from the project and defined by the user within the Link to Excel tool, which will later be editable as an Excel table.
Once the data is modified in Excel, the Link to Excel tool is used to dynamically import the amended data back into Revit and the schedules or parameter values will be updated reflecting the changes.
- Bidirectional data transfer with import, export, and synchronization between Revit and Excel
- Keeps formatting for secure and reliable updating
- Tracks the date and time of when each linked Excel file was last synchronized
- Source data can be an existing schedule or multiple schedules, from a current selection of elements in Revit, or can be built on the fly using the default and available project categories and parameters
- Supports multiple linked files for any project
- Control & manage global parameters
- Perfect for all disciplines to add non-geographic data such as suppliers, pricing, etc.
- Templates can be saved and reused
Visit our app web page for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).