3D PDF Maker for Revit is a software application that creates 3D interactive documents in an easy way connecting directly to Revit or by processing the .dwf, .dwg, U3D and PDF files exported from Revit. If you don't have the Revit software in your PC, you will still be able to process the files exported from other Revit workstations.
The main features of 3D PDF Maker for Revit:
- Converter from DWG, DXF, U3D, and PDF
- Insert 3D models in the existing PDF files
- Edit and save multiple views of a 3D model
- Edit and save the model parts visibility for each view
- Insert links to recall model views
- Insert and delete PDF pages
- Rotate PDF pages
- Immediate Preview in Adobe® Reader®/Acrobat Reader DC
- Note, Dimension, link to multimedia files by means of Adobe® Reader®/Acrobat Reader DC
3D PDF Maker is a software-based on an exclusive technology, that allows Users to create quickly and easily leaflets, brochures, technical manuals, assembly instructions, presentations, product sheets and other PDF documents containing interactive Revit 3D models, simply starting from your documents created with your favorite applications (like Word, Excel, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.). No 3D modeling skills are required.
In this store, you can download a 30-days fully functional trial version of 3D PDF Maker for Revit. For more information refer to the official website and the dedicated YouTube Channel. If you want to buy 3D PDF Maker for Autodesk® Revit®, please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).