ReluxCAD for Autodesk® Revit®
Digitally signed app
Lighting planning with ReluxCAD for Autodesk® Revit®
Using the ReluxCAD for Revit add-on, the required number of luminaires in interior spaces can be determined in line with standards. Electrical designers are thus equipped with an easy-to-use and comprehensible simulation tool in their familiar working environment.
A native interface to the ReluxDesktop application enables loss-free communication with lighting designers.
As an electrical designer, you are responsible for ensuring that the positioning of luminaires in buildings complies with standards. On average, only 10% of installed luminaires are checked for compliance with lighting standards at present.
Enhance the planning quality of lighting in buildings! This tool allows you to do just that.
The practical features of the add-on include:
- Automated calculation and positioning of luminaires (Calculation according to point to point method)
- Interior & exterior measurement areas
- Standards EN12464-1:2021 and ASR A3.4
- Clear display of complex products
- Simulation of IEC 63180 passive infrared sensor
- Bidirectional interface - Communication with lighting designers
Roadmap for next developments
- Emergency lighting calculation
Revit as of Version 2016 and more recent versions
This is 30-days trial application.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Opis wersji testowej
All functions can be tested without any restrictions for 30 days.
Value for money fits
Time saving over 300%
Support team fast and friendly, suggestions will be considered in updates