One-click PDF print
- opens an active view in the default PDF browser. Do not bother with setting up the paper size. We cover it for you. If you do not want to print the whole view, just select anything and export it.
- allows you to print the selected views all at once. Just tell us what to export, in what formats, and how to name the files (with our name preset tool) and we will do everything.
Open active schedule in Excel
- helps you with slow and tricky Autodesk® Revit® schedule export. Just click and continue working in Excel immediately.
- offers you to export selected schedules from the Revit project individually or into one Excel. Name files as you want with our name preset tool. Three export formats are included.
Open in DWG
- quickly opens the view in the default DWG browser. If you do not want to have your computer to be overfilled with unnecessarily large files, select what to export.
Export materials images
- finds and collects all your images used in the material into one folder. Transmit your model more easily with collected images.
Correct materials image paths
- reload all your images with a new path.
unit Export tools support Revit 2017-2021.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 1.615, 18.01.2021
Zasady ochrony prywatności wydawcy