Cadsum OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
Cadsum OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® exports Revit models to OBJ file format supporting normal and texture information.
Plugin Features –
- Fast and accurate in terms of exporting any simple as well as complicated Revit model.
- Small and optimized output OBJ file.
- Output file size and quality can be handled using the ‘Level of detail (LOD)’ setting option.
- Output file accuracy can be handled using the ‘Decimal place precision’ setting option.
- Export OBJ file with Revit materials.
- Export OBJ file with and without normals.
- Export OBJ file with and without textures.
- Export OBJ file with a flip in Y-Z coordinate system (Compatible with Unity Game Engine)
- Scaling of the output OBJ file can be handled by changing the ‘Unit’ setting option.
- Properties (Metadata) can be exported to CSV as well as in JSON file formats.
There are two types of license available to purchase this product
1) Perpetual: 59 USD
2) Annual subscription: 39 USD
To purchase a Perpetual (Lifetime for a single machine) license click here
To purchase an annual subscription (for a single machine) license click here
For more information please contact at email@example.com
Contact Us - https://cadsum.com/contact-us
Website - https://cadsum.com
Opis wersji testowej
The trial version comes with 18 days of validity. It can be used to export a maximum of 50 models for testing purposes only. There is no restriction of features in the trial version as compared to the paid version.
For more info contact at firstname.lastname@example.org