Enjoy the benefits of a single source, cloud platform to control, manage, analyze and create your Autodesk® Revit® and digital building content! UNIFI offers this comprehensive suite of solutions:
- UNIFI Content Management: cloud-based BIM content management solution provides anywhere access to a single source of content
- UNIFI Connect: high-quality manufacturer content that is integrated into your existing Revit workflows
- UNIFI Insights: robust insights and BIM content audits enable you to see the forest and the trees
- UNIFI Create: BIM content creation services provide on-demand BIM content designed to your unique specifications
A few benefits of the UNIFI Content Management include:
- Control: Access your BIM content anywhere, anytime and with anyone from a single source — across offices and locations. Drive data consistency for proprietary, generic and manufacturer content for the entire team across the entire project with automatic versioning updates.
- Manage: Locate, leverage and utilize vetted building content quickly and efficiently via smart content libraries, saved searches, advanced filters, automatic meta tagging, reporting and much more. Add as many users as needed to share content libraries internally and with outside consultants.
- Analyze: Ensure model integrity, content accuracy and compliance across local and global standards while gaining unique insights into how and when content is used with powerful reporting tools.
UNIFI Insights provides you with a comprehensive dashboard enabling you to visualize your entire library at scale and receive in-depth reports that outline specific details and highlight areas for improvement. Here are a few of the reports we provide as part of our offering:
- Dashboard – View your entire library in a single dashboard giving you a bird’s eye view of your content
- Family Category Report – View each family category based upon the amount of content per category.
- Nested Family Report – See how many nested families exist and how many levels deep of nesting are present.
- Imported CAD Geometry – Identify which families include CAD-based geometries and prevent Revit from crashing.
- Shared Parameter Report – View all Shared Parameters in use across your entire content catalog – learn what matches your company’s SP file and what doesn’t.
- Parameter Formula Report – Visualize parameter formulas and quickly identify complicated ones that can slow down projects.
Here's how UNIFI Connect works for you:
- Quality Content: All content on UNIFI Connect has gone through a rigorous quality control process to ensure it meets the highest standards and can be “whitelisted” into your libraries.
- Search and Find: Less time required to go to multiple sites & platforms to access Revit content. Seamless workflow for selecting and inserting content into projects
- Content Control: Easier to integrate manufacturer libraries into firm-based libraries via the UNIFI portal. Versioning of BPM content so you can track every change.
- Enhanced Communication: Connect directly with manufacturers to share feedback on the quality of content, availability of specific content, content requests. Connect directly with UNIFI to request specific manufacturer content for the portal.
Leverage our expert UNIFI Create the team to rapidly build unique components according to your organization’s standards – we’ve built thousands of components for hundreds of organizations. Depend on UNIFI’s team to create your unique library of high-quality components, and allow your team to focus efforts on what they do best – designing, building and operating buildings.
If you would like a private demonstration of UNIFI, please contact us at email@example.com. Discover why the world’s largest AEC firms use UNIFI! Request the free 30-day trial directly from http://unifilabs.com/free-trial/
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).