Export Autodesk® Revit® designs directly from inside Revit to USDZ files for AR on Apple Devices.
- Export USDZ files.
- Customize output (Scaling, Up Normal, Rotation)
- Great support for materials and textures (Revit materials are supported)
- Capable of handling large models.
Why get a plugin from SimLab?
- · The speed of export.
- · The ease of use.
- · High Quality.
- · Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What is a USDZ file format?
· A USDZ file is simply an archive that can contains USD files with materials, textures, and animations and runs directly with the USD runtime on Apple devices without any need of unpacking.
· It can be viewed with realistic materials, reflections, lightening, animations and even real-life scale on 3D or AR.
· It makes it much easier for developers to take advantage of augmented reality on IOS.