Przeczytaj dokument pomocy
This plugin gives you the possibility to transfer Plan views, Ceiling views and 3D views from linked files to your project.
The transfer views will keep the same:
- CROP VIEW
- The crop view position will follow the transformation of the linked file in your project. So even though the linked file and your project do not share the same coordinate, the position of the linked file will be used to determine the crop view position.
- Note: If the linked file was rotated in your project, the rotation of the crop view will not follow.
- ASSOCIATED LEVEL
- To be transferred, the linked view level should exist in the actual project and have the same name. If it doesn’t exist, the plugin will give you the choice to create it automatically.
- Note: The plugin will use a level with the same name to create the view even though the level is not at the same elevation.
- VIEW RANGE
- The plugin will give you the choice to create the view even though some planes are missing in your project or to cancel the creation.
- SECTION BOX
- PARTS VISIBILITY
- DISPLAY STYLE
- VIEW NAME
- If a view with the same name exists in your project, the name of the linked file will be added to the transferred view name
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 1.0.3, 13.06.2019
For Revit 2017-2018-2019-2020 release