BIM software for Autodesk® Revit® family browsing and batch-parameter management for a BIM team.
Smart Browser – BIM Manager has two primary purposes: (I) Browse Revit families and projects, and (II) Manage Revit content.
I. Browse Revit families and projects — Find exactly what you need with the search-n-sort functionality for Revit families, elements, and their properties.
• Locate quickly: Search, select, group based on any parameters with the “dynamic tree”.
• Preview fully: See all relevant parameters and 2D/3D views before selecting.
• Insert easily: Just drag-n-drop from a family library or even another open project.
• Ensure quality: Control which families can be used and verify that project content is up-to-date.
II. Manage Revit content — BIM managers can easily organize and maintain Revit families and properties to ensure that their teams have and use reliable high-quality content.
• Order families: Create new types and (sub-) categories. Rename automatically with rules.
• Edit parameters: Make rules-based (batch) additions or changes directly in the browser.
• Find/fix errors: Verify geometry and data at any LOD to quickly fill in gaps or fix mistakes.
• Export SOIs: Pack BIM data into sets of information for precision delivery/exchange.
• Control access: Keep revision history. Centrally deploy the system and set permissions.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (not the standard App Store installer).
Sobre esta versãoVersão 2020.1, 02/06/2021
Política de privacidade do fornecedor