How long do you spend placing views on sheets?
How long do you spend having to manually duplicate a single view to place on a single sheet for either a manager or client? To do it manually for a single detail, it usually takes around one minute, but when you have to do it for 5 or 10 details, the time can certainly add up. This tool cuts it down to 4 seconds per view. Over the course of a single project, this can save you hours!
Here are some scenarios this tool is great for:
- When you need to place individual details on their own title blocks or sheets for ASI or ASK responses. Some firms issue entire sheets, other firms issue responses with snippets.
- If you need to add views to your sheet.
- If someone wants to review specific details, sections, or plans on their own sheet
- if your manager wants to review the details you have already drawn on a different size sheet.
- When you need to print out individual details or views for a meeting quickly.
Sobre esta versãoVersão 220.127.116.11.1, 11/11/2020
Política de privacidade do fornecedor