Digitally signed app
Tables is your perfect Autodesk® Revit® companion, an easy and familiar one stop shopping solution to boost your productivity in Revit. Simple, yet powerful!
Tables is a spreadsheet application deeply integrated into Revit - think of it like having the power of Excel inside Revit. It works bidirectional - which means that you can make edits in the spreadsheet and push the values back into Revit - and is 100% compatible with Microsoft Excel. With Tables you can not only create and format beautiful Excel spreadsheets directly from Revit and create templates that you can use for further projects, but you can also edit, structure, manage or compare your Revit projects. You can write information from your xlsx Tables file back into your Revit model and use the same logic for other projects.
Additionally you can use our SmartCreation commands to create levels, views, rooms and sheets with placed views with Tables, there will be even more in the near future so stay tuned!I n the latest version we added Shared Parameters (Project) and duplication views
We also added specific commands for BIM management and coordination tasks to help you stay on top of your data and be more productive. And all of this with the refinements that a modern xlsx-based spreadsheet application can offer you. This makes BIM really fun!
Tables will become your perfect Revit companion! Simple, yet powerful!
- Create all kinds of Revit schedules and keep them synchronized (data & formatting)
- Create SmartReports (one Element per worksheet) for easy room-programming and complex MEP or STR calculations
- Use summary fields for creating simple dashboards
- SUpport complex nested filter
- Import Revit schedules, Key Schedules & Material take-offs with a few clicks
- Manage your model, key schedules, sheets and revisions, warnings etc. easily via xlsx spreadsheets and in-place selection dialogs
- Create unplaced rooms and spaces, levels, level based views and sheets even with placed views, shared parameter & duplicating views
- Compare your model and visulize the changes
- Dive deep into the Revit database for model checks and QA
- Also: Use hundreds of Excel functions directly in Revit via Tables
- Increase your productivity with the power of Excel
- The live link between Tables and Revit gives you infinite use cases!
Tables: Spreadsheets inside Revit. And a lot more.
Tables works with Autodesk Revit 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & 2018. English and German as well as French Versions available.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Описание пробной версии
You can try our fully functional 30 days trial version for free and see what makes Tables one of the best all-in-one Revit Addin!
great tool with very useful functionalities
I've been using planworks for 3 years or so now and it has to be one of the best, if not the best Excel tools out there for Revit.
Unlike other tools, there is no need to save to an Excel file if you don't want, you can manipulate your data and push it back to Revit without ever really leaving Revit. It has a "delete in revit" tool so that you can quickly audit and delete unwanted information from your model using the filtered data in Planworks. It has a "select in revit" function so you can create complex filtering/selection criteria based on what you have in the Excel window.
I've tried pretty much all the Excel tools on the market, I used to refer to one of the other well known products as "the Rolls Royce of Excel tools" but tables goes above and beyond in functionality and I haven't used that other Excel tool in about 2.5 years.
The team at Planworks are super responsive to email when you have a problem and they take on board ideas as well.