Central Models Creator
Г, М, Бесплатная 30-дневная демоверсия
Central Models Creator by Codigem is an excellent tool to help in Autodesk® Revit® workshared models creation and migration, compatible with Autodesk® BIM 360® and Autodesk Construction Cloud®.
The typical process of creating workshared central models requires extensive time as each file has to be saved and initiated individually. Similarly, each workshared model as default contains 2 worksets only, whereas, in a well-defined model segregation strategy, there may be multiple worksets required that need to be created manually. Central Models Creator helps in automating this process to save you time and increase productivity.
- Automate multiple central models creation based on specified source file
- Automate batch local models migration to workshared BIM 360 and Construction Cloud models
- Automate worksets creation
- Save time
- Ensure consistency
- Local path
- BIM 360
- Autodesk Construction Cloud
- Source Revit model or Revit model template path (create tool) OR multiple Revit models (migration tool)
- Target model names list (create tool only)
- Worksets list (optional)
- Target path (local path, BIM 360, or Autodesk Construction Cloud weblink)
- Create tool: Multiple central workshared Revit models containing multiple worksets created based on source file (models named as per .txt model names list)
- Migrate tool: Multiple central models migrated from local drive to BIM 360 or Autodesk Construction Cloud (model names unchanged)
Сведения об этой версии
Версия 1.1.0, 29.05.2023
- New functionality: batch models migration - Revit 2024 compatibility
выполните вход, чтобы написать рецензию Техническая поддержка
Wonder if it can be modified to create central files in the cloud without creating new worksets, etc. Perhaps a toggle: if already a central file, uncheck the creation of new central files and worksets.
Dear Tim, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to inform you that Version 1.1.0 supports existing models migration to the cloud This functionality is useful if you wish to migrate multiple existing Revit models from the local storage to BIM 360 or Autodesk Docs. Extra worksets can be optionally created if .txt file is supplied (right-side dialog), otherwise no additional worksets will be created. Please let us know @email@example.com if have further comments or suggestions to improve our app!