Enscape™ is a real-time rendering and virtual reality plugin for Autodesk (also for SketchUp, Rhino, ArchiCAD, and Vectorworks). It plugs directly into your modeling software, giving you an integrated visualization and design workflow.
Enscape allows you to work intuitively with accessible rendering that requires no prior specialized knowledge to use. You can design, document, and visualize simultaneously from one model. It is the easiest and fastest way to turn your models into immersive 3D experiences.
Bring your designs to life and give your clients a design experience like never before. Used by 85 of the top 100 firms worldwide, such as Foster + Partners and Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), Enscape empowers your design workflow.
- Real-time walkthrough – Instant rendering
- Live link to Autodesk – Any changes in Revit are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – Keep your tools and use Enscape through the Revit toolbar
- Virtual reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Web-based Asset Library – Add Enscape-ready 3D models to your project, including Local Assets
- Custom Asset Library – Import your own models into Enscape
- Web Standalone export – Create a link from your project that runs without Revit in your browser
- 360° Panorama views – Google cardboard for 360° mobile view support
- Video path – Multiple options for every keyframe
- Collaborative workflow – Capture and communicate annotated feedback
- Displacement Maps – Sharpen textures with a higher level of detail
- Video textures – Include animated surfaces
- Intuitive UI – Enhanced design experience
Main use cases:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Сведения об этой версииВерсия 3.0, 11.03.2021
Политика конфиденциальности разработчика