Creoox glTF+ Exporter
The plugin allows converting your Autodesk® Revit® Design to GLTF (geometry) and JSON (metadata) in order to use it within different platforms like Xeokit 3D Viewer, Unity 3D, Unreal Engine, Web, AR/VR apps, etc.
About glTF file format:
The GL Transmission Format glTF™ is an open-source, “royalty-free" specification for the efficient transmission and loading of 3D scenes and models by applications. The format was designed for compact file size, fast loading, run-time independence, and complete 3D scene representation. It is often described as "the JPEG of 3D," and can use .gltf (JSON/ASCII) or .glb (binary file format) file extensions.
- Creation of GLTF files including both: 3D graphics and METADATA from Revit models
- Sharing 3D models with anyone on any platform: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X
- Displaying GLTF files without installing special software
- Embedding GLTF content in a single HTML file
- Control quality and size while converting to GLTF
- Export colors and material (texture not supported in the current version)