● “This tool is amazing. I use it for so many things. By far the best app for Autodesk® Revit® I've seen. You will make back the money you spent on it the first day you use it.” -Frank Moradiellos, ADD Inc
● “I love this program and if you don't love it then you haven't learned what it can do!” -Jason Seagle, HDR, Inc
● “BRILLIANT!! Absofreakinlutely brilliant time saver!” -Christopher Leachman, COWI
● “We have used this on a new 60 000 seated stadium to manage all the piling loads (over 4000 piles). It has saved weeks!" -Nick Lancaster, BG&E Australia
● “Your toolkit is absolutely terrific, and should be required by law.” -Peter Lawton, AEI Engineers
● “RF tools have practically been my right hand over my last year of Revit use. The Parameter Transformer is worth its weight in gold!” -Darrell Warmsley, tk1sc
● “Best add-on for Revit out there.” -Nigel Challis, Buro Happold Ltd
● “They are a real timesaver, and we keep recommending it to our colleagues.” -David Pezzi, Fenwick Iribarren Architects
NETWORK AND VOLUME LICENSING OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT www.rushforthprojects.com
● Save hundreds of hours.
● Link Revit to Excel.
● Manage shared parameters.
● Extract Excel data or draw table formatting as drafting view.
● Facilitate 3D section creation.
● Automate project view and sheet setup.
● And much more!
● Perform advanced filtering of elements by parameter or property values
● Synchronize element data with Excel for advanced manipulation, concatenation, and calculations
● Find and replace text in parameter values
● Edit Key Schedules using Excel
● Purge categories or filtered selection out of a model
● Insert existing views onto existing sheets by specifying a sheet number in Excel
● Instantly make families compatible with standard schedules and tags by simply selecting your preset parameter list
● Import/Export shared parameters to/from families or projects
● Review existing project schedules and automatically add missing shared parameters to scheduled elements
● Batch process multiple families
● Make downloaded content be compatible with any of your preset schedules
● Convert existing family parameters to shared parameters that can show up in schedules and tags
● Link parameter values between elements and between linked models
● Link detail items on a Revit Diagram to the floor plan equipment they represent
● Link non-schedulable parameters and properties to parameters that can be scheduled or tagged
● Allows non-licensed users to access the tool and maintain existing links in smart models without having to purchase the software
● Import Excel tables into Revit drafting views preserving fonts and formatting
● Manage and update imported Excel tables
● Quickly create a 3D view for a selected region, selected elements, selected level, or the ceiling space of your current level
● Show all elements and worksets by default for quick coordination and visualization
● Automatically create views and sheets based on the number of levels in your project and your templates
● Create dependent views from scope boxes or matching settings in a linked model
● Copy elements from the linked model: Title blocks, scope boxes, match lines, true north, etc.
● Create unplaced rooms or placeholder sheets from Excel lists
● Automatically place new or existing views onto desired sheets
● And more!
RAY CAST TOOLS
● Automatically place element instances on the walls, ceilings, and floors of multiple spaces in the chosen directions (up, down, left, right, ceiling, floor)
● Automatically place element instances around the perimeter of selected spaces at desired intervals
● Move selected elements to the closest wall, ceiling, or floor